Our Services

IFTA Fuel Tax Returns

This is another one of the important permits that a carrier must have to go out of the state of California. There is a quarterly requirement to file fuel taxes with the base state. We provide all IFTA quarterly services.

US DOT Number

All Transportation companies require having DOT# which helps the Department of Transportation monitor the performance of the company on the road for safety.

New Trucking Company Setup

Set up your business as a Corporation, an LLC, or a partnership.

IRP Truck Registration

Kentucky, New Mexico, Oregon, and New York have their own unique permits required to transport throughout their state. It requires carriers to file mileage tax monthly and quarterly.

IRP Truck Registration

We provide any and all necessary registration services needed. For example, New Truck registrations (Plates, Stickers, Cab Cards.) We can issue from our office, same day. Cab card corrections, adding/deleting vehicles, replacement plate, IRP Renewals.

CA#, MCP, EPN Enrollment

Any business entity transporting goods must have an MCP prior to operating within California. Unfortunately, you cannot obtain an MCP at your local DMV. Here at Easy Trucking, we have the necessary forms to complete your MCP.

MC (IIC) Authority

This is the authority to transport goods throughout the states.

Professional Services

Get help with power of attorney, notary public, contracts, and affidavits.


We provide , fuel , mileage , and sales tax services.

Highway Use Tax(2290)

The heavy vehicle use tax or HVUT is a fee assessed annually on heavy vehicles operating on public highways at registered gross weights equal to or exceeding 55,000 pounds. The gross taxable weight of a vehicle is determined by adding: the actual unloaded weight of the vehicle fully equipped for service. The carrier must have to have the truck registered.

UCR Permits, BOC-3 Filling

UCR is the Unified Carrier Registration program. Created by federal legislation, it replaces the former system for registering the operators of vehicles engaged in interstate travel – the Single State Registration System (SSRS). Carriers pay an annual fee based on the size of your fleet.